Check back throughout the year for news and important information.
- Thank you to Cogbill Construction and Dearing Healthcare Education for supporting the 20-21 Pirate Swim Team.
- Be sure to wear you mask to practice this year to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- The 20-21 season begins August 10th. Tryouts are August 17th and 18th.
- Congratulations to Ammon Hutson on being named to the 2020 NISCA Academic All-American Team
- Congratulations to Ammon Hutson, Emma Hutson, Mia Fawcett, and Bailey Phelan on being named to the 2020 TISCA Academic All-State team.
- Congratulations to the VHS Swimmers for winning the 2020 District 23-5A District Title. The team won the combined championship as well as the Boys team championship. All swimmers qualified for the Regional Meet on 1/31.
- Head Coach Brian Stampley was named 2020 District 23-5A Boys coach of the year.
- Congratulations to the following Individual and Relay District Champions
- Blaise Droptini: 500 Free and 200 Free
- Carter West: 100 Butterfly
- 200 Free Relay ( Ammon Hutson, Westley Skipper, Wyatt Flores, Carter West)
- 400 Free Relay (Wyatt Flores, Drew Williams, George Burns, Blaise Droptini)
- 400 Free Relay (Kayleigh Phillips, Bailey Phelan, Emily Simmons, Emma Hutson)
- Congratulations to our Boys Medley Relay and 200 Free Relay teams for breaking school records at the District Meet. The teams consist of Ammon Hutson, Westley Skipper, Wyatt Flores, George Burns, and Carter West.
2019-20 Community Sponsors